J-Testr+ GTI Oscilloscope Option
• Fully integrated 2-Channel 14 Bit 100MSa/s (100MHz analogue BW) oscilloscope
• Signal generator options
• 1% DC accuracy
• Time accuracy +/50 ppm over any >1 ms interval
• Low jitter (1 ps RMS) sampling clock for 70 dB spurious free dynamic range.
• Dual hardware triggers and external trigger
• Up to 8M sample storage per channel
• Access to multiple measurement parameters via software functions (non-visual)
• Time domain and frequency domain measurements
• Self-calibration to ensure DC performance specifications
• Extremely ease to install and remove
• Takes full advantage of the GTI 'Pass Through' wiring
The J-Testr+GTI oscilloscope option provides the J-Testr GTI Test Systems with a fully integrated 14 Bit 100MSa/s (100MHz analogue BW) oscilloscope and signal generator option is available for the J-Testr+ GTI test system to allow users to measure more complex signals and gain access to measurement results such as voltage DC, RMS, max, min, pk-pk, period, pulse length, duty cycle and frequency information such as fundamental frequency, fundamental peak amplitude. All measurement functions are available via a DLL software interface and supported by free ATEASY drivers and examples.
The basic specification is as detailed below:
The oscilloscope's two analogue channels, external trigger and signal generator output are routed to the front ‘Pass-Through’ connector via a standard oscilloscope connection card as below:
The oscilloscope is mounted with a bracket at the front of the J-Testr+ GTI test system and is simply installed/removed using 4 x M3 screws, a power cable and the front ‘Pass-Through’ ribbon cable. Thus secondary installation or re-installation is simple, making the possibility of dual laboratory and test system use viable for budget constrained applications.