4 Channel AC Measurement Module
• Measures true RMS voltage up to 300kHz
• Measures frequency up to 300kHz
• Works seamlessly with standard ADC/DAC card
• 4 input channels, compatible with automatic mux scanning
• 0.25% typical accuracy at >= 300mV RMS 1kHz sinusoidal
• up to 1% accuracy up to 300kHz
• 0.5% maximum crest factor error
• Hardware AC coupled
• Frequency measurement down to 1ppm
• Adjustable frequency trigger threshold (optional)
• Easily mounted compact module, supplied with standoffs
The J-Testr 4-channel AC measurement module enables the standard J-Testr ADC/DAC peripheral card to be utilised to measure AC true RMS voltages, and frequencies up to 300kHz. With high accuracies up to the full working bandwidth, the module is suitable for most functional test applications that require accurate AC measurement.
The module has 4 multiplexed AC inputs that are 100% compatible, if required, with the standard J-Testr ADC/DAC peripheral card’s external multiplexer scanning mechanism, allowing the user the ability to simply read the measured result from the appropriate configured scan channel results register.
The compact and easy to mount module measures only 40mm x 35mm, minimising the space required on the J-Testr interposer card. The connector pin-out is designed to easily route into the ADC/DAC peripheral card with minimal effort and maximum efficiency.
Please see the below typical application schematic: