Improvements over SMT Assistant are detailed below:
- Project Mode (optional) to save configuration and images.
- Menu with multiple preferences
- Added Part number and Description fields (older Package and Value remain)
- Simpler CSV file format
- Graphical marker for placed, skipped and calibration points.
- Easier Calibration process, inc. drop down component IDs, markers and micro nudging
- Calibration remains when rotated and flipped
- Alternative image view for pictures or instruction to assist the operator.
- Component placed, skipped and unplaced counters.
- Bottom and Top Separate and holds calibration when changing between layers.
- Teach Mode (work in process) to make own PKP files from Images.
Currently missing features (available on SMT Assistant):
- Board Qty and Pick List Generator (will be implemented in future) *
*Note: Eiger have this feature in their own database hence does not require it.