J-Testr NextGen Oscilloscope Option
• Fully integrated 'Cleverscope' Ethernet oscilloscope
• 2-Channel 14 Bit 100MSa/s (100MHz analogue BW) measurement inputs
• Signal generator and external trigger connections
• Seamlessly integrates to the J-Testr NextGen test system
• Includes Mini Matrix functions to route NextGen 10 Oscilloscope lines.
• 1% DC accuracy
• Time accuracy +/50 ppm over any >1 ms interval
• Low jitter (1 ps RMS) sampling clock for 70 dB spurious free dynamic range.
• Dual hardware triggers and external trigger
• Up to 8M sample storage per channel
• Access to multiple measurement parameters via software functions (non-visual)
• Time domain and frequency domain measurements
• Self-calibration to ensure DC performance specifications
• Extremely ease to install and remove
• Provided with DLL and Drivers
The J-Testr NextGen 'Cleverscope' oscilloscope option provides the J-Testr NextGen Midi (standard in Max) systems with a fully integrated 14 Bit 100MSa/s (100MHz analogue BW) oscilloscope, signal generator, external trigger function and mini switch matrix. This option allows users to measure more complex signals and gain access to measurement results such as voltage DC, RMS, max, min, pk-pk, period, pulse length, duty cycle and frequency information such as fundamental frequency, fundamental peak amplitude. All measurement functions are available via a DLL software interface.
The oscilloscope's two analogue channels, external trigger and signal generator output are routed via a mini switch matrix, situated immediately above the oscilloscope, that allows the J-Testr NextGen ten oscilloscope line to be routed to the oscilloscope as required.